In case you’ve been wondering why the blog hasn’t been updated since December last year, well – as the photo shows, I’ve been away shooting MasterChef 2014. It’s been a crazy ride and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that’s supported me and gotten behind #teamtash.
Just for fun, here’s some things you probably didn’t know about me:
1. My pet cause is animal rescue – you can read more about my rescue cats and fostering here.
2. I’m allergic to some seafood, including mackerel.
3. I love puns (refer to #1 above).
4. I love board games and have quite the collection.
5. I am obsessed with kitchen gadgets – I have a commercial meat slicer, a deep fryer, ice cream maker, sous vide circulator… in fact, you could probably run a small restaurant out of my kitchen.
I have to say that I didn’t think I would miss blogging as much I do; I’ve missed sharing recipes with you guys heaps. I’ll be posting some of my favourites soon – gua bao and burgers – I have been obsessed with burgers ever since Daniel Wilson posted his Huxtaburger recipe.